Monday, July 10, 2023

Welcome!

 Bear's Beauty started in 2013 on Etsy in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia in a house with no AC in the middle of summer. Over the past few years my life changed drastically and that lack of stability in the world in general and in my own life, made it tough to grow the brand in the way I envisioned. I struggled with long haul Covid and mold toxicity, forcing me to lean into learning more about herbalism, natural medicine, and ways of supporting the bodies natural immunity and detoxification. 

I started Bear's Beauty originally seeking products that would soothe and not irritate my sensitive, acne prone skin. I wanted products that were beyond Organic, but edible and didn't cause hormone disruption or contain even essential oils that could cause harm or build up in the body. I slowly honed the brand to be vegan, gluten free, coconut free, and even free of emulsifiers. It caters to the most sensitive skin, but works for everyone. Over the last several years, I have created over 250 recipes from scratch that are beyond clean and can't be compared to anything on the market. The thing is, I don't need that many products and I don't want to sell you that many products. 

I have been selling exclusively on Etsy for most of the last ten years, going with the flow of the marketplace's changes and shifts over the years. Without going into detail, this has really shaped the offerings I have and has limited what I can say in my listings. They also read my emails, which for whatever reason, feels invasive. I will always sell my deodorant and a few items over on Etsy, but moving forward will be launching new items and hosting my full collection at a lower price over on bearsbeautyskincare.com. This website is hosted outside of Etsy and will be unaffected by changes, so you can always find your favorite products in stock directly from me. 

If you have questions, please email me bearsbeauty@yahoo.com. 

I do consultations for skin concerns as well as custom work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bear's Beauty & Skincare Natural Deodorant Scent Menue with Descriptions

  Not only do we offer a host of natural deodorants in several strengths and package styles; we also have a ton of scent options.  Once yo...